Monday, March 27, 2006

How new Kates Playground Pics

stockingsGorgeous Kate from Kates Playground seems to get sexier everytime I see her! These new pics of Kate are seriously hot, showing the gorgeous hunny wearing some skimpy black underwear with stockings and suspenders!

This Free Kates Playground Gallery is also great as you get a sneaky glimpse down to Kates Playground Pussy! You even get to see a cheeky strip of pubic hair which only leads your eyes down towards where that golden honey pot lies!

Kate has got to have one of the sexiest bodies around! She's so slim and petite yet she has a perfect pair of big Natural Tits that always look great being squished together in her Pics and Movies! Kate always looks so horny and seductive in her pics, and I can imagine her being an animal in the bedroom!

You can tell these Pics of Kate are new because Kates Playground has some naughty blonde streaks in her hair which I think makes her look even hotter!

I can't wait to watch this weeks Kates Playground Web Cam show so I can tell Kate how hard she gets my dick! Kate is such a cool chick and she's always flirting with guys on her live cam shows, she's such a naughty tease!

You also get access to those great Web Cam shows I mentioned, as well as all of Kates latest photo and video updates which happen several times a week! I definitely recommend Kates Playground as one of my favourite sites online - she's hot, beautiful and sexy and is great fun to talk with too!

stockingskates playground

See more Pics of the lovely Kates Playground at this free minisite I found, it's great for people who are still unsure whether to join or not!

Visit Kates official website here for all her fantastic pics, Kinky Movies and live web cam shows!